Looking For Anything Specific?

Megan Young Stuns in Her Favorite Forme All Dolled Up Pieces

ForMe brings good tidings this holiday season, with a festive new collection for when you want to get all dolled up for days and nights of revelry.  

Featuring classic, easy-to-wear, and age-encompassing styles with a fresh color palette, the All Dolled Up  collection takes on a perfectly sophisticated approach to dressing up for a casual brunch or an elegant wine night out. 

Megan Young stuns in the collection’s variety of classic silhouettes with a modern twist – on tees, shorts, skirts,  dresses, trousers, shoes, and accessories. 

”I love this collection!” said Megan. “I’m excited to pair them all together, and I think the pieces are feminine  without being overly girly – which makes it easy for me to wear to any occasion.”  

Check out Megan’s top 3 favorite All Dolled Up pieces below, and browse the entire collection on  formeclothing.com to take your picks!

Puffed Sleeve Fit and Flare Dress 

Take it from Megan: “This dress is incredibly comfy, and it makes me feel beautiful and elegant. Perfect for  holiday celebrations.”

Scoop Neck Blouse

Why it’s Megan’s favorite: “It’s such a versatile piece! I can see myself wearing this when I’m dolling up for a  casual or a formal day.”

Pintuck Pull Up Shorts

“A pair of shorts always makes me feel youthful, comfortable, and carefree. I love how ForMe put a  sophisticated spin on it without losing the fun and cozy aspect that the usual pair brings.”



Megan Young Stuns in Her Favorite Forme All Dolled Up Pieces
Source: Viral Reporters PH

Post a Comment

0 Comments